Friday, July 24, 2009

First Thing this Morning

I walked into the Operating Systems classroom a half-hour early this morning, as is my usual habit. I greeted the prof, and then, noting that he had an assignment of mine in front of him, said "Oh. Speak of the devil!"

He looked a little puzzled, so I gestured to the open assignment. "You're marking my assignment" I prompted.

He shook his head, and said no. I tried again. "Oh. Then you're entering my marks."

Again he shook his head. "No" he said, smiling. "I'm using your assignment to mark everyone else's."


lookinout said...

Fantastic! Next you'll be teaching it.

Susan said...

As much as I enjoy the challenges of grasping the concepts behind the assignments, I doubt I'll ever get *that* into it that it would become a personal passion, and I think that's what it takes to be a good teacher.

Nat said...

So cheating off you next time. :)

kate said...

You are so gonna be a systems rockstar when you grow up! :)))

XUP said...

That's cool and a little scary. Why doesn't the prof have his own model??