Thursday, August 16, 2007

One Word Answers

Taken from Velda.

1. Where is your cellphone? - truck
2. Relationship? - wonderful
3. Your Hair? - long
4. Work? - unchallenging
5. Your sister? - distant
6. Your favorite thing? - music
7. Your dream last night? - startling
8. Your favorite drink? - greentea
9. Your dream car? - current
10. The room you’re in? - den
11. Your shoes? - practical
12. Your fears? - faced
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? - programmer
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? - cat
15. What are you not good at? - tact
16. Muffin? - bran
17. One of your wish list items? - space
18. Where you grew up? - West
19. Last thing you did? - talked
20. What are you wearing? - skirt
21. What aren’t you wearing? - bra
22. Your pet? - cat
23. Your computer? - kickin'
24. Your life? - owned
25. Your mood? - ebullient
26. Missing? - husband
27. What are you thinking about right now? - Saturday
28. Your car? - truck
29. Your kitchen? - granite
30. Your summer? - impatient
31. Your favorite color? - orange
32. Last time you laughed? - today
33. Last time you cried? - sporadically
34. School? - always
35. Love? - forever

Thanks, V. That was fun and challenging!

NOTES: I know, I know. "Greentea" isn't one word... but simply putting "tea" doesn't quite convey the flavour, and "green" might confuse the heck out of everyone. And by "space", I don't mean the vaccuum-filled, starry kind. I mean the wide-open kind.

PS. Don't be listening to that Kate gal. I am in no way responsible for her wild yarn cravings! :)

1 comment:

Velda said...

That was fun, the only one that I surprised me was your fave colour, I didn't know that about you :) The rest I could have guessed :)

off to visit Kate's blog hehehehe